1How do you stay
awakeKnowin'
all I do is think of youAll the things
we fought aboutThen never
will happen again
If I could just see you
2Love begins with a smile,
grows with a kiss,
and ends with a teardrop.
3I think people in love are braver than
ones who aren't.because people in love know
what they are capable of losing.. but they still love.
4You come in and out of my life on your time...sadly i let you each time. i need to start living life for me...and forget you..so why am i giving you this one last chance?
5You held my hand and walked me home. I know. Why you gave me kiss, it was something like this and made me go oh, oh. You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears. Why did you have to go? Guess it wasn't enough ..
Saturday, January 31, 2009
"ToP 5 LoVe qUoTes"
Posted by "vJp0tskie at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment