THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 23, 2009

Vj's DREAM HOUSE

Everyone of us are wanting to have our dreame house though some people
can't even reach or afford to have it for some reasons.
I'm just a simple guy who also want to have a simple life and a simple home.

If i were to have my very own dream house,I wantto build it near the seahore with so many trees around it.It's very nice to live where you can hear bird's chirpping,where you can breathe and smells the fresh air,where you can see the sunrise and the sunset where you can feel peace in the spirit.That's why I want to live and build my dream house near the seahore.Here are some features that I want in my dream house:

I want to set up 5 rooms for my family ad the rooom was for my visitor or what we called the guest room.The furnittures inside the house should have a touch of triba motifs.The floor should have a parquet design.The living room must have a small carpet and the walls were painted like the color of the sky when the day is fine,and there must be also frames of different pictures and beautiful masterpiecemade by well-known painters.The dining room should be simpleyet extraordinary.The kitchen should be organized and the utensils there should be placed ina glass cabinet.The bathroom must also have a bath tub aside from what we usually seen from an ordinary bathroom.I would also like to have a garage for my dream car.

This is my dream house and I will try to build this in reality.I just don't amnt to dream instead i will make it in the coming future.

0 comments: